This is a must-have program for PC users who want to remove USB properly. Personally I've lost a few of USB's because of removing in a wrong way and I've been using this program ever since. Highly recommend it!
USB Safely Remove 5.1.3 Build 1186 WinALL
USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets. The main disadvantage of using the built-in Windows safe removal tool is that in case of having several hot-plug devices it is quite difficult to recognize a device that needs to be stopped. Most devices have the same name: "USB mass storage device". In addition, Windows does not let you hide a device you would not want to stop from the menu. USB Safely Remove saves you from these problems and offers an original and multifunctional stopping menu, which displays actual device names with icons. Using this menu you can find and stop a device in a snap!
It saves time...
- Displaying what prevents a device from being stopped
- Safe removal via hotkeys
Lets you recognize a device in a snap...
- The handy menu with device icons
- Real device names and the ability to rename them
- Lets you hide devices you never need to stop
Extends your portable opportunities...
- Program autorun on device connection\disconnection
- Command line for safe removal
Does unique things!
- Hiding drives of empty card reader slots
- Powers off devices in Vista and Win7
- Card reader memory cards ejection one-by-one
- Returning back a device just stopped!
Homepage - http://safelyremove.com/
1-) Unpack and install the program.
2-) Disconnect from the internet.
3-) Copy the patch file into program folder and apply it.
4-) Re-enable the internet and have it full.