URL Capturer 3.0 | 2.94 MB
RL Capturer - Capture full length snapshot of a website or a webpage
What is URL Capturer?
URL Capturer is a windows desktop application that converts HTML/MHTML/PHP/ASP/CFM pages to capture full length website screenshots in batch mode and thumbnail them to smaller images. You can watermark the output image and grab textual content from the website(s) as well.
* Convert websites and webpages files to images in batch.
* Capture websites screenshots.
* Generate thumbnails of webpages.
* Make schedule to take websites screenshots automatically.
* Works in background, web page(s) doesn't need to be displayed or kept active to capture.
* Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIF image formats.
* Supports JPEG quality (compression) percent.
* Supports capturing sites with flash content.
* Supports delayed snapshots of websites.
* Options to disable java, activex, scripts on the web page.
* Capture website content in text format.
* Watermark captured images and thumbnails!
* Captures local (offline) webpages from your computer.
* Fully windows compatible.
Benefits (HTML to JPEG)
URL Capturer is a very good choice for Web Designers who wants to convert their webpages to images / graphics for customer preview with just few clicks unlike using the Alt + PrtScr (Print Screen) to copy each screen and paste together. Webpage Thumbnailer captures the whole page in a single step and generates a full size screenshot. Using Webpage Thumbnailer you can convert MHTML or HTML to images as jpg(jpeg), gif, png, bmp(bitmap), tif(tiff).
With URL Capturer you can easily watermark your images and protect your work from being misused by other people. You can choose where the watermark appears and what text should appear. This makes it easy for you to create an html snapshot for your portfolio without worrying about it being misused.
URL Capturer is used by IT departments of several corporate companies who constantly monitor their websites for changes and then send thumbnail images to CEOs for quick reviews. Constant manual monitoring can be a problem with larger sites, but URL Capturer makes it simple as batch mode capturing is supported. This means you can load a set of 100s of URLs and run the software as and when required. All screenshots will be captured automatically as per your settings.
URL Capturer is able to capture a full length website snapshot from offline content as well as online content. The option of saving HTML to JPEG format makes it easy for web developers to generate thumbnail images to present to clients for review without needing to have the site running live.