Universal Viewer v22.214.171.124 Pro | 8.8 MB
Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer with wide range of formats supported. Application is fully Unicode-compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click a file and select the "Universal Viewer" item. It can also be integrated into other popular file managers. Generally, Universal Viewer is an application similar to Total Commander Lister.
- Full support for Unicode filenames
- Built-in functions of several popular plugins: images, multimedia, webpages view
- Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM, EBCDIC, ISO, KOI8, Mac etc.
- Toolbar, status bar, other interface improvements
- Auto-reloading of file on changing, "Follow tail" option
- Displaying of line numbers
- Displaying of non-printable characters
- Combined Unicode/Hex mode (call Unicode mode twice)
- More modern RegEx search library
- Print preview
- EXIF viewer
- Function "Navigation panel" and better support for folder plugins (such as VisualDirSize)
- "Line numbers" option
- Command "File -- Rename"
- Command "File -- Copy to folder"
- Command "File -- Move to folder"
- Option "Show hidden files"
- Option "Resolve .lnk files targets"
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://www.uvviewsoft.com