Universal Viewer Pro 6.0.0 | 11.2 Mb
Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer with wide range of formats supported. Application is fully Unicode-compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click a file and select the "Universal Viewer" item. It can also be integrated into other popular file managers. Generally, Universal Viewer is an application similar to Total Commander Lister.
- Full support for Unicode filenames
- Built-in functions of several popular plugins: images, multimedia, webpages view
- Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM, EBCDIC, ISO, KOI8, Mac etc.
- Toolbar, status bar, other interface improvements
- Auto-reloading of file on changing, "Follow tail" option
- Displaying of line numbers
- Displaying of non-printable characters
- Combined Unicode/Hex mode (call Unicode mode twice)
- More modern RegEx search library
- Print preview
- EXIF viewer
- Function "Navigation panel" and better support for folder plugins (such as VisualDirSize)
- "Line numbers" option
- Command "File -- Rename"
- Command "File -- Copy to folder"
- Command "File -- Move to folder"
- Option "Show hidden files"
- Option "Resolve .lnk files targets"
Supported file formats are:
· Word: formats of MS Word: DOC, DOCX
· Excel: formats of MS Excel: XLS, XLSX
· PDF: Adobe PDF format, plus DJVU, XPS, CBR, CBZ
· RTF: RichText documents
· Images: all major graphics formats: BMP, ICO, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF etc - over 40 formats
· Multimedia: all major audio/video formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MP3, MP4, FLV, MKV etc - over 170 formats
· Internet: all formats supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML, XML, MHT etc
· Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins
· Text, Binary: any unknown files, of unlimited size (even 4Gb+ sizes are allowed)
What's New in This Release:
· Changed: NavPanel doesn't need own registration
· Added: Unicode-named images viewing
· Microsoft Word / Excel / PDF support doesn't need any external programs
· New multimedia player doesn't need external codecs
Home Page - http://www.uvviewsoft.com/