Here's the new update of Unified Color HDR Expose including both 32 & 64 versions compatible cracked files..
HDR Expose 3 is packed with new editing and workflow features to create HDR images that were previously impossible HDR Expose 3's merging, ghost removal, tone-mapping and editing tools have been supercharged to give you impressively beautiful results.
HDR Image Processing
- New Key-frame based Merge Alignment Algorithms that allow you to hand-hold your camera when making bracketed HDR exposures.
- New Automatic adaptive tone mapping algorithms make it easy to create natural looking results with optimal contrast and details across the whole tonal range of the image from dark shadows to brightest highlights.
- New Ghost Removal Algorithms that fine tune ghost artifact removal.
- Improved Dodge & Burn max brush size to better support higher resolution files.
- Improved Beyond RGB implementation so ALL your actions are performed in our Beyond RGB 32-bit color space.
- New The new Image Browser makes sense of your images by helping you to quickly find your bracketed exposure files.
- Improved The layout and operation of the Tools palette provides a more intuitive and fluid workflow.
- Improved We’ve added a wider range of Tone-mapping Presets for more artistic choices and fast image editing.
- Improved Merging using the Batch-Merge function has been simplified for even faster and productive action.
- Improved The support for modern operating systems is up to date so Expose 3 runs perfectly on Windows 8 and Mac OS 10.8
Unified Color HDR Expose 3.0.2 Build 10671 (x86/x64)
Download from Extabit - Uploaded - DizzCloud