Uniblue DriverScanner 2010 220.127.116.11 Multilanguage | 5.02 Mb
Computers run hardware devices, such as printers or graphics cards, using software called drivers. Without drivers you wouldn’t be able to print a document, read this webpage or connect to the Internet. All hardware elements in your PC, including your graphics and sound card, your motherboard, your hard disk, your modem or even your keyboard, come with drivers. Initially these may have come preinstalled with the operating system, or you may have installed them from the manufacturer’s CD. However the manufacturers will since have improved these drivers by removing bugs and adding extra features or functionality. This means that unless you update your drivers regularly you may face any of a range of problems, from the relatively minor, such as hardware that seems buggy and poorly performing, to the more major such as hardware failures, conflicts and complete system crashes.
With so many drivers installed on your system you cannot reasonably keep track of which drivers have been updated, which is why you need driver update management software to help out. Driver Scanner is the perfect solution for automatically updating drivers, saving you the hassle of having to identifying all your system’s drivers, then find updates for them using, before then downloading them from the manufacturer’s website. Driver Scanner scans your PC’s drivers and checks them against our comprehensive library of the latest drivers, to give you a full list of all those that need to be updated. With single click simplicity Driver Scanner will then install each update on your PC. But what’s more, Driver Scanner will also backup all your drivers to an external device, meaning that the next time you reinstall your system you can load up all your latest drivers, from one place.
• Driver update management. Including sophisticated driver update management tools DriverScanner allows you to load and install all drivers in one go and from one screen.
• Update and optimize. Dramatically improve your computing experience, and minimize network or hardware problems, by using DriverScanner regularly to find and update old drivers.
• Backup and restore. The backup and restore features ensure that if you ever wipe your hard drive and reinstall your operating system all your drivers can be uploaded quickly and simply.
• In depth analysis. By thoroughly scanning your PC DriverScanner identifies outdated drivers and clearly labels the system sensitivity of each.
• Log generation. Displays a transcript of your driver download history and your most recent scan results for precise control over your system.
• Simple to use. Having an attractive, logical and user friendly interface, with automatic software and driver library updates, DriverScanner delivers advanced functionality in a simple-to-use package.
• Safe and trusted. Uniblue’s DriverScanner is trusted by PC users around the World to enhance PC performance and help protect against system failure.
• Windows Vista compatible. DriverScanner is fully Windows Vista (32-bit) compatible and can still be run on Windows XP. The application automatically identifies your operating system so you do not have to configure any settings manually.