UltraDefrag is a powerful Open Source Defragmentation tool for Windows Platform. It can defragment any system files including registry hives and paging file. Also one of the main goals of UltraDefrag is doing the job as fast as possible.
The new 4.3 release has the following major improvements:
* The ability to resize the main window has been added.
* Text and controls are now scaled to the current DPI settings of the screen.
* Cluster map customization is possible now through guiopts.lua configuration file editing.
* Update check was added.
* One little bug preventing the root directory from being defragmented fixed.
* Few bugs preventing the correct MFT displaying were fixed.
* Driver was improved to better distinguish between free space and MFT zone.
* One little bug preventing displaying system files in green color on NTFS volumes was fixed.
Boot time interface:
* Progress indication was improved.
* Backspace and escape keys handling added to the interactive mode.
* Few bugs were fixed.
Command line tool:
* --wait option was added to make scheduled defragmentation more flexible.
* --use-entire-window option was added.
* UltraDefrag Scheduler has been retired as a component less functional than standard Windows Task Scheduler; visit
* The following translations were updated: Czech, Finnish, Japanese, Spanish (AR), Portuguese (BR), Korean, Hungarian.