UFO - The Secret, Evidence We Are Not Alone
Mkv | avc1 | 00:45:02 | 640x480 29.97fps | Mp3 128Kbps 44100 Hz | 367MB
The Secret presents the story of how "leaked" government documents prove that the United States has been recovering crashed unidentified flying objects, often known as flying saucers, since 1941, and has been successful in keeping this information from the public. These documents have been examined using forensic techniques and are declared genuine by those who examine the subtleties of paper, ink age, watermark, type fonts, classification stamps and markings. The central basis of the documentary is the content of the documents and the amazing story they tell - a different approach.
Treatment of "The Secret"
The public is hungry for genuine UFO information, and they are not getting it from the governments of the world. This program is not a rehash of the old Roswell crash scenarios, providing evidence that the first U.S. crash was in Missouri in 1941. A short interview with one of the principal sources of this Missouri crash retrieval can be viewed at
A new witness, June Crain a secretary at Wright-Patterson Airfield in the late 40s, comes forward to tell her story of deception inside the military. Her testimony and related documents can be examined in the witnesses section of
Not only does this documentary have some distinguished advocates taking compelling supportive positions, such as Astronaut Ed Mitchell, and researchers Stanton Friedman, Timothy Good, and Michael Lindemann, but some dissenting views are also included from skeptical corners. The program was broadcast on the Science Fiction channel.
The question most people ask about UFOs is "Why would the Government want to cover this up"? The answer may be found in This crash alerted our security units to be ready for others, such as those that occurred at Roswell. They are put in perspective, with the actual crash coordinates of one of the crash sites revealed. Most importantly, the documents show detailed plans for deceiving the public, and later records show how amazingly successful they have been. UFO shapes known in 1954 are discussed in one of the documents, together with plans to recover and dispose of the parts and any remains. The Secret. As gleaned from both the experts and the documents, the reasons for secrecy include:
* To protect UFO science and technology from our enemies.
* To conceal our ignorance of where they are from and why they are here.
* To cover up past unconstitutional acts ranging from death threats to greater crimes.
* To gain monopolies over the technical applications, such as fiber optics, integrated circuits, night vision scopes, Kevlar material and new revolutionary energy sources.
* To avoid public panic, a possibility very much on the minds of 1940s authorities following the 1938 Orson Welles "War of the Worlds" broadcast, as well as to prevent any possible impact on religions.