Typemock Isolator v5.4.4 | 5.16 MB
The Typemock Isolator developer tool is an ad in for Visual Studio .NET (vs 2005/vs 2008) that simplifies unit testing by making a cleaner code and eliminating the need to refactor and restructure your code specifically for unit testing.This add in gives the developer tools to isolate, stub or mock any class in the system, such as sealed, abstract, and static classes or methods.The Typemock Isolator isolation framework also allows the .NET Developer to easily adopt Agile practices such as: Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Dependency Injection (DI), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Inversion of Control (IOC) and more.The Typemock Isolator developer tool simplifies unit tests.
The following technologies are supported for VB and C# unit testing:
* MS Office
Typemock Isolator offers outstanding features, including:
* Ability to fake ANY concrete class and ALL members, including public, protected, private, virtual, nonvirtual, constructors and sealed classes
* Faking takes place on the fly and works even with 3rd part compiled assemblies (like SharePoint).
* Easy and usable Isolation API, giving you full control of your unit under test and its dependencies.
* No Strings attached - Isolator's API is refactoring friendly, and does not require you to use any strings in your tests.
* Create more robust and maintenance friendly tests - fake behaviors are more resistant to code changes than any other framework.
* Support of ref and out arguments
* Complete generic support
* simple state-of-the-Art Arrange-Act-Assert API
* Fully recursive fake properties support (properties that return objects will return fakes)
* Supports properties and indexes
* You can now verify arguments while still call the original code!
* You can specify dynamically created fake value
* Enables you to validate the arguments passed to the fake types
* Supports .NET 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5
Homepage - http://learn.typemock.com/typemock-isolator/