TypeMock Isolator 5.3.0 | 3.93 MB
Typemock Isolator is a .NET unit testing tool which enables developers to write simpler and maintainable unit tests. With Isolator, you can create fake objects and test against them, instead of testing against external code. This helps developers to eliminate dependencies, test their code in isolation and achieve better code coverage, ultimately saving time and money, and delivering their code in a shorter period of time.
The following technologies are supported for VB and C# unit testing:
* MS Office
With the Typemock Isolator mock framework, implementing Agile practices for .NET unit testing such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) or Dependency Injection (DI) is simple and easy.
Typemock Isolator Features:
* Ability to mock ANY concrete class and ALL members, including public, protected, private, virtual, nonvirtual, constructors and sealed
* Mocking takes place on the fly working on your production assemblies.
* Easy expectation recording, giving you full control of mocking
* Refactoring and IntelliSense™ support using Natural Mocks™
* Built-in argument checks
* Support of ref and out arguments
* Complete generic support
* Allows arbitrary calls or rejects any method calls that are not explicitly expected
* Enables you to specify sequenced and default return values and exceptions
* Supports properties and indexes
* Verifies arguments without mocking the code
* Specifies dynamic return values based on passed arguments
* Enables you to validate the arguments passed to the mocked types
* Specifies custom argument checking
* Supports .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5