Tuxera NTFS v2015.1 for Mac from ARN. Provides the easiest way to read and write Windows disks from Mac OS.
Tuxera NTFS for Mac is the fastest way to read and write Windows disks from Mac! Mac OS X does not support writing to Microsoft Windows formatted NTFS volumes out-of-the box. The solution is here. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is our commercial read/write NTFS software for Mac users. Tuxera NTFS for Mac delivers the fastest NTFS data transfer speeds you can have on Mac while protecting your data with its new, smart caching layer.
The software fully supports all versions of Mac OS X from 10.4 (Tiger) onwards, including of course OS X Yosemite with its 64-bit kernel, and comes with advanced features only available from Tuxera such as support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop®, VMware Fusion® and TrueCrypt.
Apple's OS X offers very limited support for Microsoft Windows NTFS formatted hard drives and other storage media out of the box. By default OS X can only read files from Windows-formatted hard drives leaving the users unable to edit, copy or delete anything. Tuxera NTFS for Mac solves this problem providing full read-write compatibility across platforms.
Fast Speeds & Full Data Protection
Tuxera NTFS for Mac delivers the fastest NTFS file transfer speeds on a Mac while protecting your data with it's new, smart caching layer.
The software fully supports all OS X versions starting from 10.4 (Tiger) including OS X El Capitan. Tuxera-only advanced features include support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop® and VMware Fusion®.
- Works in both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel modes
- All NTFS versions supported
- Create NTFS partitions
- Create NTFS disk image
- Verify and repair NTFS volumes
- Smart caching for high-performance read/write
- Automatic translation of file names
- Native extended attributes
Compatibility with other software:
- Any third party software, including:
- Parallels Desktop®
- VMware Fusion®
- Supported platforms: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.