Here's the final release of Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2016. Version 2016 adds official support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Full read-write compatibility with NTFS-formatted drives on a Mac. Access, edit, store and transfer files hassle-free. Includes Tuxera Disk Manager for easy formatting and hard drive maintenance such as check and repair.
Apple's OS X offers very limited support for Microsoft Windows NTFS formatted hard drives and other storage media out of the box. By default OS X can only read files from Windows-formatted hard drives leaving the users unable to edit, copy or delete anything. Tuxera NTFS for Mac solves this problem providing full read-write compatibility across platforms.
Fast Speeds & Full Data Protection
Tuxera NTFS for Mac delivers the fastest NTFS file transfer speeds on a Mac while protecting your data with it's new, smart caching layer.
The software fully supports all OS X versions starting from 10.4 (Tiger) including macOS Sierra. Tuxera-only advanced features include support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop® and VMware Fusion®.
- Works in both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel modes
- All NTFS versions supported
- Create NTFS partitions
- Create NTFS disk image
- Verify and repair NTFS volumes
- Smart caching for high-performance read/write
- Automatic translation of file names
- Native extended attributes
Compatibility with other software
- Any third party software, including:
- Parallels Desktop®
- VMware Fusion®
- Speed similar to native HFS+
What's New in Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2016:
- Added support for Mac OS Sierra.
- Supported platforms: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac