TuneClone Audio Converter doesn't bypass the DRM. It simulates the Burning, Ripping and Encoding process by installing a virtual CD burner.
TuneClone Audio Converter 2.20
All you need to do is to burn your playlist with your media player software to TuneClone's virtual CD Burner, and TuneClone will convert music files in the playlist to MP3, unprotected WMA or WAV files automatically.
- Remove DRM protection from purchased music files with a few clicks by using a virtual CD burning approach. You can play the converted DRM free music files with Media Player or any MP3 players including Zune, Cell Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, etc.
- Preserve ID3 tags for artist, album, title, artworks, etc.
- Converted songs have NO DRM restriction anymore.
- Easy to install and easy to use with a very handy and clear user interface.
- Very high speed. Compared with using real CD-R or CD-RW disc, TuneClone's virtual CD burning can use the maximum writing speed and your music files can be converted at a very high speed.
- Batch convert a large collection of music files.
Homepage - http://www.tuneclone.com/
1) make key & N-joy.