Tsarfin NetGong v6.7.1110
Network Monitoring Tool by Tsarfin Computing
NetGong is a sophisticated network monitoring tool that allows network administrators, webmasters, and Internet service providers to monitor any networked device on the Internet, corporate intranet, or TCP/IP LAN and receive alerts immediately via audible alarm, message, e-mail, or third-party software when a connection fails. It is a powerful personal monitoring product delivering low cost, simplicity of operation, and round-the-clock coverage.
Round-the-clock network availability is mission-critical to any successful e-business. Without a sophisticated monitoring solution, network devices or services can fail without so much as a peep. If that crash occurs over a holiday or weekend, you could be out of business for hours, or possibly days. Worse yet, you might find out from an irate customer.
NetGong is a powerful personal monitoring product delivering low cost, simplicity of operation, and round-the-clock coverage. An essential addition to any network administrator’s personal toolkit, NetGong allows users to tailor it to their particular area of responsibility, from a single server to a small-office LAN to hundreds of devices within a large corporate network. Corporate network managers can use NetGong to distribute responsibility among IS staffers and complement existing network management systems. Small businesses can afford to employ NetGong for monitoring critical e-mail and Web servers.
Avoid costly network downtime by using NetGong as your first line of defense. NetGong continually probes and transacts with network resources on timed intervals, to test their availability and responsiveness. If a failure occurs, NetGong automatically notifies you. The result? You are back in business faster!
* Agentless architecture - Allows you to monitor network devices or services without installing an agent on each machine.
* Comprehensive monitoring - Monitors up to 500 network resources simultaneously.
* Global settings - Allows quick network resource configuration.
* Independent parameters - Allows all parameters to be set independently for each network resource.
* Maintenance mode - Permits you to temporarily disable monitoring of certain resources.
* Robust alerting - Alerts you to failures using a variety of techniques ranging from audible alarms to third-party software.
* Alert schedule - Allows you "fine tune" the alerting functions to avoid unnecessary alerting during an extended failure.
* Failure and recovery alerts - Alerts can be enabled for any combination of failure and recovery notices.
* Custom alerts - Allows custom alerts to be created for each monitored resource.
* Test alert configuration - Each alert type can be tested in order to verify that the alert is configured correctly prior to going live.
* E-mail notification - Allows e-mail notification via SMTP with the server of your choice.
* Custom messages - Supports keyword values and customized message information.
* Integrated reporting - Offers real-time and historical reporting capabilities to assist you in tracking network resources availability.
* HTML report output - Provides reports in HTML format to help keep track of network resources availability in an easy to view list.
* Remote access - Provides remote access to the monitoring results using a Web browser.
1. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008.
2. Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.
1. Multitask support: allows to monitor network resources simultaneously.
2. Multiplatform: one installation runs on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, and Server 2008.
3. User-friendly: highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for both beginners and power users.
4. Superb performance and reliability: developed in C++ for maximum efficiency.
(Size: 2.27 MB)
(Size: 2.27 MB)