SketchUp Pro is the most intuitive way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D.
Hundreds of thousands of professionals in (take a deep breath) architecture, construction, engineering, commercial interiors, light construction, landscape architecture, kitchen & bath design, urban planning, game design, film & stage, woodworking, and plenty of other fields use SketchUp Pro all the time, every day. It's the all-purpose antidote to complicated, expensive CAD software.
SketchUp allows you to:
• Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
• Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
• Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
• Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
• Soften and smooth faces.
• Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
• Simulate movie camera placements.
• Perform walk-throughs.
• Create presentation tours.
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Export your models to Google Earth.
• Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
• Print your models.
• Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
- Install the program in the default directory
- Run the activator + left-clic on the jaguar heads ;-)
(!) XP users: save the license file 'SketchUp14.lf' in:
:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Program Data\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014
Trimble SketchUp Pro 2014 v14.1 Build 1282 - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit