What's New in Version 1.2
* Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is now supported
* Added approximately 400 locations
* Bug fixes
TravelGuide v1.2 MacOSX Cracked-CORE
Travel Guide has information on travelling the whole world. From Congo to Canada, from Spain to Space, it's all here. Bring the complete WikiTravel guide with you to read anywhere and everywhere with TravelGuide, and you'll be ready to explore anywhere and everywhere.
TravelGuide includes all text content from WikiTravel, an open guide to traveling.
* Complete and up-to-date information - detailed destinations, and hundreds of thousands of places to eat, stay and see
* Lists of recommended restaurants, tours, and accommodation give you a great starting point in planning your trip
* Phrasebooks for hundreds of languages ensure that you are always able to communicate
* Sample itineraries can give fantastic ideas for trips across a state, country or region
* Detail pages for national parks, museums, and monuments let you know what is worth seeing
* Additional subjects for travelers including health, customs, and visas completes the picture
TravelGuide strives to provide the best experience available, and boasts the following benefits over its competitors:
* No internet/WiFi required. Once the app is downloaded, you have it. Feel free to travel far from civilization as you want!
* No additional charges, or in app purchases for features- it's all included!
* Correct and clean formatting presents information in the most clear way possible. Tables, inline info boxes, business listings- it's all here.
* A simple Mac app behaves as you would expect, with native gestures, fast search, and no distractions
* Full support for the latest Mac OS X Lion, including full screen reading