Traction Software PDF Content Split SA v1.31 | 3.97 MB
PDF Content Split SA (Stand Alone version) can split on text information within the PDF, This is an ideal product if you had for example a PDF statement that needed splitting up on account number, PDF Content Split SA would do this with ease by searching for words within the pdf, marking start and end ranges and then automatically splitting the document up for you.Many options are available: Running on the command line for automation, Content Splitting, Take words within the pdf as output filenames, Search for text, Extract until text, Unique matches, Co-ordinate matching + many more options.
1. Supports Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, Windows 2000 (NT5), XP, 2003, 2008, Vista & Windows 7
2. Stand Alone version (SA) (Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat)
3. Generates multiple pdf's from a single pdf by splitting on textual content
4. splits on words or until words by using word searches
5. Optionally run on the command line for automation
6. Optionally run from the web with ASP, PHP, .NET langauges
7. Automatically saves settings for later use.
8. Supports all pdf types except encrypted and protected.
10. Full HTML & PDF Help.
What's new ?
v1.31 28th January 2010
1. added permissions check
2. added file list text file for filenames option
3. added filter character option
4. added dos script example to install
5. added drag and drop filenames
Homepage - http://www.traction-software.co.uk/pdfcontentsplitsa/index.html