TotalFinder - 1.1.5 (Intel)
Mac OS X | 6.64 MB
TotalFinder adds tabs, hotkeys, and other tweaks to the Mac OS X Finder.
* TABS like in Google Chrome! (read more)
* Add a dual-panel mode (like in good old Norton Commander)
* Make Finder available system-wide on a hot-key (like Visor)
* Stop creating .DS_Store litter (read more)
* Show the folders always on top (read more)
* Add a better keyboard shortcuts (for keyboard-oriented freaks like me)
* Enable a cooperation mode with Terminal.app (for command-line lovers)
* Add user friendly MacFUSE support
* And what about better git/svn/hg integration?
* And more satisfaction!
Register with any name and fake number. Just click on the trial notice in the upper right corner of TotalFinder.
Step 1 - Install TotalFinder.mpkg if you haven't already
Step 2 - Run the Abuse me.app
The Abuse me.app will tell the Finder to quit, removes the TotalFinder demo app installed in the Applications folder, copies the cracked one into the Applications folder and then launches it!
Added command-command, control-control and shift-shift activation options to Visor feature. To switch between them click onto button image.
Fixed broken option-option activation introduced in 1.1.4. (issue).
Link for more information: http://totalfinder.binaryage.com/
PLEASE SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, IT JUST TAKES A SECOND