Here's the latest updated version of Total Uninstall Professional Ed. This is going to be compatible with 32 and 64-bits.
Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program.
"Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Export installed or monitored programs list to file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.
Accurate analyzes installed programs to uninstall them completely.
With "Installed Programs" module Total Uninstall analyzes the installed program and creates the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of the provided built-in uninstaller.
Total Uninstall utility can monitor new installations.
With "Monitored Programs" module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
Clean the system safely.
Remove unnecessary files and registry items
Uninstall software from the following operating systems with native support.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
What's new in version 6.15.0:
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Predefined and customizable views for Auto-run items
- Fast filter for auto-run items
- Auto-run includes operating systems items
- New Hindi interface translation
- French and Chinese simplified interface translation updated
- Fixes in interface toolbar
- Fixes in analysis
- Fix for program crash on registration on some systems
1. Fixed executable is 32-bit, however it works on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
2. Tested on Windows 7 Ultimate x32, Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 and Windows 10 Pro x64.
3. Tested with installed software analyses and uninstall. Works okay.