Total Training For Microsoft Windows 7 DVD-iRONiSO | 633.87 MB
Using a computer these days is a requirement. In order to use a PC without it becoming cumbersome and frustrating, you need to know it's operating system and how to navigate, find, open, use and manage the system including its hardware, software and files. This course will review some of the old standby features and hone in on the numerous enhancements in this version. You'll learn the tools to increase reliability, efficiency and security that will optimize the user experience as never before. You'll also find out what jumping, shaking, snapping, streaming and BitLocking are.
* Discover Updated desktop options (themes, background, screen savers)
* See the revised taskbar in action (jumplists, live thumbnails, notification area)
* Learn centralized & simplified hardware & printer management
* One-stop for identifying and fixing maintenance, security and performance issues using the Action Center
* Integrated scheduled backup and easy drive encryption including BitLocker to Go for USB drives