Total Recorder Editor Pro 12.1.1 | 16.88 MB
Total Recorder Editor is a sound editor program that lets you create and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. Total Recorder Editor is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind. Total Recorder Editor basic is free but we hope you will consider upgrading to Total Recorder Editor Master's Edition. With the Master's Edition you have a set a features designed with the professional in mind. These include a file batch converter and automation tools, bookmarks, file regions additional file formats and more.
· Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, ogg, wmv, vox, gsm and more.
· Edit functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert, Silence and others.
· Effects include, Amplify, Normalize, Equalizer, Envelope, Reverb, Echo, Noise Reduction, Sample Rate Conversion and more.
· Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16 or 32 bits.
· Includes a CD ripper to load audio direct from a CD-ROM.
· Player includes Scrub/Cue control for precise editing.
· Recorder supports auto-start-end and voice activated recording.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
· Microsoft DirectX 9.0
· Intel Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
· 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
· 50 MB free hard drive space (200 MB recommended)
· High Color display adapter at 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
· A sound card.
Home Page -