Total Network Inventory v1.6.8 Build 2800 Portable | 7.43 MB
Total Network Inventory is a PC audit and network inventory software for office and large-scale enterprise networks. Total Network Inventory interrogates all computers and notebooks on a network and reports back with complete information about the OS, service packs, hotfixes, hardware, software, running processes, etc. on remote machines. This information is added to the centralized database and then network administrators can generate reports about each or all of the PCs (notebooks) on a network. The program is agent-free and requires no software installed on remote machines.
Be in control of your network
Total Network Inventory will collect the information about all remote computers on a network with a touch of a button. No on-site visits are necessary!
It is agent free
Total Network Inventory is able to scan remote PCs and retrieve all essential information without the need to install any client software on them.
Total Network Inventory will interrogate and inventory all of the computers on a network, regardless of their total quantity.
Plan upgrades with ease
With Total Network Inventory, administrators have detailed information about the hardware and software of each PC at their disposal. This helps you tremendously to plan upgrades.
* Processor type and frequency, current clock speed, external clock, multiplier, description, manufacturer, CPU status, socket designation, etc.
* Motherboard name and manufacturer, chassis name and manufacturer, BIOS information, system and memory slots, ports, etc.
* Memory size and memory modules.
* Monitor EDID information and video adapter details.
* Name, size, and type of all hard disk, CD, floppy, and removable drives, as well as details about all of the logical disks.
* Sound device, video and audio codecs.
* Network adapter name, IP-addresses and MAC-addresses, DHCP, DNS, and WINS settings, etc.
* Name, type, and settings of the printers.
* Name and type of modems.
* List of all system devices.
Software and OS-related information:
* Operating system name, type, version, build, serial number, etc.
* Service packs and hotfixes.
* Software installed on the individual machines.
* Contents of the "Program files" folder.
* Autorun applications starting from the autorun folder and from the registry.
* Name and version of the antivirus software.
* Database engines.
* Environment variables.
* All visible and hidden shared resources.
* All running processes.
* User accounts.