The final v8.51 update of Total Commander has been released. This installer works for both 32 and 64-bit.
Total Commander, Version 8.51, is a file manager for Windows® 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows® 3.1.
Features in Total Commander 8.50 now include:
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
- USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
- And many more!
Total Commander 8.51 is available now!
- File icons are now completely loaded in the background, so they should no longer slow down the user interface
- More speed improvements when reading directories (icons, shared folder overlays)
- FTP rename file (Shift+F6): Show overwrite confirmation dialog if target exists
- FTP: Faster upload in fast networks by using a dynamic upload block size
Total Commander 8.51 Final Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom