Note: Read the included .txt file for a list of what's new about Torchlight II Update 3.
New Game Plus - In New Game Plus, the game's not over until you say it is. Once you've beaten Torchlight II's primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge. You'll keep all of the skills, gold, and gear you worked so hard for! Pets & Fishing - These popular features make their return in Torchlight II in improved form. More choices, better effects, and your pet will still make the run to town to sell your loot so you don't have to.
Patch notes for version 1.13.x.12
* Fixed Engineer armor set that was showing up as white geometry
* Additional UI performance improvements
* Additional rendering performance improvements
* Precacheing of skills, missiles, and particles to reduce the appearance of stutters the first time those assets are viewed on some machines
* Fixed a crash that could occur with a dying pet that proc'ed on save restoration
* Fixed some issues with Stormclaw bolt chaining
* Blazing Pillar will no longer give enemies the ability to burn you!
* Shockbolts and Shocking Orb can now build charge
* Fixed several non-working augment affixes
* On-Death Procs properly cool down if required (Fixes several issues where a proc ceases functioning after a period of time)
* Blade Pact and Stone Pact last for listed time
* Lore item set now has a tangle ability, instead of a nonfunctional acidrain proc
* Several affixes that work based on unit proximity can work in parallel, when they could not before
* Fixed several issues where procs could be precluded from activation
* Set bonuses based on nearby monster count work properly
* Some more multiplayer XP distribution fixes related to player/killer delta
* Can't turn alignment on something that attaches to its master
* When a left-click skill is bound, skills won't track a second mouse click if you click and click-away again (keeps you from pointing the wrong direction sometimes)
* Player block cap set to 75 instead of 50
* Elemental armor reduction can't reduce armor below zero
* Champions all have 100% charm resistance
* Siege Turrets have 100% charm resistance
* Can't prematurely activate Vyrax tower warp with teleportation
* Various minor level fixes
* Various visual updates to the Three Sisters' Lair
* Some snow effects were not properly tagged as 'weather' so would not disable when weather was turned off
* Tutaran trap fixes
* Alchemist can no longer be 'started' on his third stage by rerolling, going to the next level waypoint, and back up.
1. Unrar into your installation directory, overwriting files when prompted.
2. Play the game.
3. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!