- Updated to new Steam SDK
- Added link to Toki Tori 2 beta
- Removed potatoes from the menus
- Removed impossible Test Lab bonus level
- Updated editor to be able to create Test Lab levels
- Test Lab world can now be unlocked by finishing the game normally
- Added Test Lab achievements
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Fixed appearance of unofficial levels
- Fixed small animation bug
- Fixed bug in progress logic
- Streamlined intro sequence.
- Updated profile management.
- Various tweaks.
- Happy #PotatoFoolsDay!
Toki Tori incl Update1-14 Multilingual-ALiAS
The gameplay in Toki Tori is a blend of two genres. While it looks like a platform game, it's a puzzle game at heart. To progress through the game, the player must pick up each egg in a level using a set number of tools. Players will have to look and plan ahead carefully while using items such as the Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRock™. Additional tools are gradually introduced as the player progresses through the game's 80+ levels covering four unique worlds.
A wide variety of items and weapons
80 levels spread over 4 large worlds
Dozens of hours of gameplay
For all ages - accessible and hard levels available
Catchy music and sound effects
Full screen HD graphics
5.1 Surround Soundtrack
Controls designed for mouse, keyboard as well as joypad