Pure Converting Power.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX, AVI, QuickTime, MPEG-4 ISO, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, Blu-ray Disc and much more. This powerful software provides you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress Version 126.96.36.1994 - March 31, 2010
Added CUDA - CUDA 2.3 support.
Access to the CUDA function requires you update your graphic driver to version 190.38 or newer from NVIDIA. If you use a previous version, you will not be able to access CUDA.
Added MPEG-2 + AAC WTV file support (The audio part of a WTV file converted into a MPEG-2 PS file by the Source Wizard may not play correctly in Windows Media Player).
Improved Updated the MP4/AVCHD file reader. This new version:
* Allows the reading of some files that could not be imported before.
* Fixes a doubled playback speed issue.
* Fixes a pink video noise appearing in certain configurations.
* Fixes a bold stripe pattern noise appearing in certain configurations.
Improved Improved memory usage for when the memory is too low, "Insufficient memory," "Invalid sample format," or other errors would display. Because of this improvement:
* Memory usage has been dramatically lowered when setting the output mode to "Output all clips into one file (or set of files)".
* The negative affects of large memory address space usage are limited, especially in Windows XP.
* Memory usage has been lowered when registering a large amount of keyframes in a project.
* Limits the usage of the file importation cache when the host computer contains a large memory.
Improved The MPEG file reader can now import a PTS data-only MPEG file.
Improved The Dolby Digital decoder continues outputting audio even after encountering corrupted data.
Improved Some specific chapter thumbnail pictures from certain DVD-Video data could not be imported.
Improved Using NearestNeighbor or BiLinear to dramatically (50x) increase the picture size could rise an error.
Improved Drag and dropping a WTV file in the Source list now automatically displays the Source Wizard.
Fixed In certain configurations, the Preview buttons of the cut-edit window would not display correctly and the audio waveform would display a "No audio available" message.
Fixed In certain configurations, an error would appear at the end of a Windows Media Video output when the "Output keyframe as marker" option is enabled.
Fixed Some capture cards' data could not be correctly converted when converting a WTV file into MPEG-2 PS.
Fixed AVI 1.0 format outputted DivX file would not play correctly with the default Windows 7 decoder.
Fixed Changes to the audio noise reduction filter would not be correctly be taken into account after a preview.
Fixed Freezes would occur when applying a filter template containing audio noise reduction or audio fade-in/out to an audio-less clip.
Fixed In the batch encoder tool Project editor, leaving the Output file/folder information blank would prevent any reference or cancellation.
Fixed Other minor fixes