TMPGEnc Authoring Works v188.8.131.52 Retail | 111.73 MB
Authoring Reborn. Your All-In-One Media Authoring Solution. Whether you’re young or old, beginner or professional, TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 is the easy way to author your own DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and DivX® ULTRA video. Import most video formats, edit out commercials or unwanted scenes, add spectacular transition effects, make your own subtitles, create professional-looking menus, and much, much more. TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 takes authoring to the next level with the key features you've always wanted. For instance, the new slideshow editor lets you adjust the timing for each picture and add transition and zoom effects. Author your favorite AVCHD, HDV and DV camcorder footage to the high-capacity Blu-ray Disc format. Create HD menus complete with pop-up menus that you can access during playback. Or how about making your own HD slideshows? It's all possible with Blu-ray Disc.
• Input MPEG-1/2, AVI, WMV, QuickTime, DivX, MPEG-4/H.264, AVCHD, DV/HDV, DVD-VR, DVR-MS video files and author to DVD-Video, Blu-ray (BDMV), and DivX Ultra formats.
• Camcorder AVCHD/HDV/DV video input support.
• Creates high quality DivX video.
• Edit out unwanted scenes or commercials.
• Create interactive menus from templates or make your own custom menus.
• Add or edit subtitles.
• Make your own slideshow DVDs and Blu-ray Discs in standard or high definition.
• Apply audio filters such as gap correction, noise reduction, and fade-in/out.
• 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround sound input/output.
It's Better With Blu. Plus more new features.
• Author your favorite AVCHD, HDV and DV camcorder footage to the high-capacity Blu-ray Disc format.
• Create HD menus complete with pop-up menus that you can access during playback.
• Or how about making your own HD slideshows? It's all possible with Blu-ray Disc.
Version 184.108.40.206 - May 13, 2010
Fixed - DivX file reader and encoder updated.
Fixed - AVCHD file reader updated. Some data would cause the continuous display of the same picture.
Fixed - DVD-Video with a VOB containing a lot of useless data would not be correctly imported.
Fixed - Conversion to PS of some WTV files would suddently come to a stop.
Fixed - MPEG file reader updated, allowing the correction of the issues listed below.
- TS files containing abnormal packets would be processed as normal packets, causing an error during the importation;
- Some TS files would be mistakenly recognized as a PS file;
- Linear PCM at 192 kHz would not be correctly processed.
Fixed - Other minor fixes.