Titan Managed File Transfer v7.00.830 | 40.85 MB
Titan MFT is a high-performance Managed File Transfer product that provides an excellent solution for secure, high-volume implementations. Titan MFT uses industry-standard protocols to secure and guarantee file transfers, making it an excellent alternative to complex VPN and VAN implementations.
File Data is encrypted during transfer and can be stored in an encrypted form. Once received, Titan MFT events management can be configured to launch processes, send notifications or submit files to workflow systems.
Titan MFT Servers can be clustered for high performance and can be configured with the optional DMZedge Server for added security by eliminating open ports in your firewall.
Titan MFT Benefits
* Multi-protocol support: FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), SFTP (over SSH2)
* Flexible authentication choices: Titan, Windows NT/SAM, Windows Active Directory, LDAP, ODBC
* S/Key encryption of passwords
* Highly granular security settings to restrict IP access, prevent DoS and FXP attacks, and prevent brute force password cracking
* Multi-server clustering and load balancing support
* Data compression increases file transfer speeds
* Statistics tracking to any ODBC compliant database
* Data integrity validation
Events Management, Automation, Workflow Integration
* Event-based triggers
* Folder monitoring
* Execute scripts or batch files
* Send e-mail notifications based on events
Ease of Implementation
* Complete programmatic interface
* Wizard driven clustering support
* Easily install, configure and deploy into your existing architecture
* Software-only solution
Version: 7.00 Release Date: December 18, 2008
* Added: Web Browser Interface add-on for MFT Edition.
* Added: FIPS 140-2 compliance option for MFT Edition.
* Added: Titan is now available in both 32-Bit and 64-Bit editions.
* Added: SVR_GetSessions() call to the srxCOM interface.
* Added: Support for new MFMT (modify file modification date) and MFCT (modify file creation date) FTP commands.
* Fixed: DST problem which displayed incorrect date/times when 'Adjust for Daylight Savings Time' flag was enabled and DST was not in effect.
* Fixed: "Before File Download" event was not firing for SFTP connections.
* Fixed: MFT Clustering Wizard issue which failed to 'attach' a new cluster node to the original cluster.