TiltShiftFocus v1.16 MacOSX Incl Keymaker-CORE | 1.51 MB
fake miniature / depth of field / selective focus / detail softening
Easy to use image editor that allows you to create fake miniatures
Tilt-Shift-Focus is a very easy to use application that gives you the possibility to quickly create fake miniatures, modify the depth of field, the focus but also to perform detail softening.
Tilt-Shift-Focus allows you to easily edit photos to create fake miniatures, enhance or change the depth of field and focus area of your picture, or precisely soften details.
Fake miniature and depth of field can improve the visual and artistic quality of your photographs and you can do all that with just a few clicks in the Tilt-Shift-Focus editor.
Here are some key features of "Tilt-Shift-Focus":
· Load a Picture and click into the image to set your focus center by clicking. Move the mouse to define the blurred areas of your image. Click again and done.
· Linear creates a smooth transition between a non-blurred and a blurred part.
· Bi-Linear creates a focus-area between to blurred sections.
· Circular blurs everything around a defined circle.
· Zoom creates a motion-like effect to focus on a given spot.
· Freehand allows you to use a brush tool to define normal and blurred areas. Use this for hand-tuning.
· Combine any of these activating the "combine" button.