Thunderhead Engineering PyroSim v2010.2.1621 | 79 Mb
PyroSim is a graphical user interface for the Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS). It is used to create fire simulations that accurately predict smoke movement, temperature, and toxin concentrations during a fire.
PyroSim 2010 is a graphical user interface for version 5 of FDS and Smokeview.
Some of PyroSim's key features include:
* Edit geometry using floor plan images, angled walls, and other powerful tools.
* Integrated execution of FDS and Smokeview
* Full support for 64-bit operating systems
* Run multi-CPU simulations with a single click
* Import existing FDS4 and FDS5 models.
* Convert FDS4 input files to FDS5
* Import AutoCAD DXF models directly or as background images.
Home Page - http://www.thunderheadeng.com/petrasim