Thinstall Virtualization Suite v3.358.0 Full
Thinstall is an application Virtualization Platform that enables complex software to be delivered as self-contained EXE files which can run instantly with zero installation from any data source. The core of Thinstall VS is the Virtual Operating System, a small light-weight component which is embedded with each ”Thinstalled” application.
** Single EXE runs from network or offline desktop
** Simple to use, package & deploy in minutes
** No infrastructure changes: deploy with existing systems
** Runs exclusively in User-mode, no device drivers
** Application streaming with no client or server required
** Windows Vista ready – instant migration
** Runs on Terminal Server and MetaFrame (32bit & 64bit)
** Isolation of Filesystem & registryeliminates conflicts
** Upgrade applications while they are still running
** Sandboxing protects machines against modifications
** Supports most Windows applications
** Supports Side-by-Side (SxS) DLL deployments
** Plus many more: Click here for full Feature List:
Deploying applications is slow and painful
Businesses require more and more applications operating together seamlessly and over time these systems have evolved into more complex and more fragile environments. The result is software deployments are increasingly expensive, support intensive, and time consuming. IT faces months of wasted time on multi-app regression testing, end-user support, and downtime caused by undiscovered application conflicts.
Reliable and readily accessible software to date requires endless planning and a great deal of ongoing support. In fact according to Forrester Research companies spend on average more than $500/year per desktop managing applications.
Thinstall Virtualization Suite simplifies the application deployment cycle by eliminating regression testing and solving integration problems. Thinstall ensures conflict free software deployments.
Thinstall acts as a thin Virtual Operating System (VOS) that merges a virtual system environment with the real system environment. The Thinstall Virtual OS consists of the Virtual File system (VFS), and Virtual Registry (VREG).
Thinstall can transparently stream large applications from a shared network drive with no client or server software to install as well as run the application ”off-line” on the PC.
The VOS works exclusively in user mode and requires no device drivers or preinstalled clients. It can run applications in managed and unmanaged Windows environments without requiring elevated security rights. Thinstall enables implementation of stronger security by allowing applications previously requiring admin rights to run on locked-down user accounts.
Thinstall protects the local PC against changes to the file system and registry for both custom developed and commercial office applications with no source code changes enabling true separation of application and OS.
Thinstall generates a single secure executable file which virtualizes the application and associated registry and filesystem changes.
Benefits and Savings
- Reduce time to deployment Thinstall reduces costs and accelerates IT deployment and business processes:
- Significantly reduce regression testing costs: Applications can be deployed and run in independent sandboxes, eliminating the need for expensive and time consuming multi-app regression testing.
- Greatly reduce the cost of maintaining secure locked-down desktops: Isolated application can run in restricted user accounts without requiring any host modifications.
- Consolidate Terminal Server and MetaFrame servers. Thinstall reduces the need to create machine silos for specific applications due to conflicts or security.
- Accelerates software development: Enables developers to use the latest runtimes, frameworks, and libraries instead of being restricted by shared components that are not backwards compatible with older applications.
- Enhances work-force mobility, business continuity and disaster recovery: Applications can be run offline directly any external media including USB Flash, CDROM, and unattached laptops.