SQUARE ENIX Thief Update v1.4
Note: this releases updates your game to v1.4 (build 4133.3). A list of updates is included within the pack. You do not need any other update
The following DLCs are also unlocked
The Bank Heist
The Predator Booster Pack
The Opportunist Booster Pack
The Ghost Booster Pack
The Moira Asylum Challenge
If you're having trouble getting the DLCs to work, read the instructions below carefully
We have just made public a new version of the PC version of Thief, v1.4 build 4133.3.
This patch will address the following issues.
- Fixed an issue where when finishing a chapter, the user would be brought back to the start. That primarily occurred around the April 1st.
- Fixed several audio issues, including:
- Issues with sound occlusion, being able to hear NPCs talking through walls.
- Issues with music being relatively loud in several chapters.
- Issue with credits music.
- Fixed an issue with shadows that would occur on certain Nvidia and Intel GPUs.
- Fixed issues where the quicksave would be overwritten.
- Quicksaves now occupy a seperate slot internally and in the loading menu. To load a quicksave press F9 or go into the Load menu and select the Quicksave Slot.
- Increased dedicated texture memory pool size for Intel GPUs.
- Fixed an issue where several documents were missing.
- Fixed an issue where the Spectral Aspect trinket had no effect.
- Fixed an issue where player was unable to look around while using the handwheel.
- Button prompts in the station screens now update automatically based on the user input method.
- Several minor bug fixes.