The Teachers Calendar, School Year 2010-2011
McGraw-Hill | 2010 | ISBN: 0071740767, 0071743294 | 304 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Add more to your classroom lesson plans and expand your students' learning experience!
The Teacher's Calendar--the only one of its kind on the market--offers you a wealth of innovative ideas for lessons, bulletin boards, reports, and school calendars. Now it offers you more helpful resources with the addition of a blog and a podcast!
The new blog and podcast adds expanded content and more specific lesson plan ideas on an up-to-date basis. On the blog, you'll find timely tributes or newsworthy updates, recommendations of fresh new children’s books or art activities, or just expand on some of the great information that already exists between the pages of the bound book. The podcast will feature what's happening in the week to come.
* 5,000 updated listings organized by school year, August-July.
* Historical anniversaries, birthdays, biographies, astronomical phenomena, holidays of all major religions and nations, famous firsts, foreign and U.S. holidays, scientific and space milestones.
* Each listing includes resources for the class or teacher: books, websites, and more.
* Each edition includes 50 all-new essays ("Curriculum Connections") on how to use this material in class.
* Appendices with US, Canada, and Mexico at-a-glance facts; children's book/illustration awards for the last 35 years, plus the national day of all countries.
* Exhaustive index
* 50 Curriculum Connections offer a short-cut to a timely lesson plan.