The Stalin Subways 2 Red Veil-CPY | 1.10 GB
The Stalin Subway: Red Veil brings an exciting continuation to the storyline of this saga, with many new locations, all of them based on the Moscow of the 50s, including an exact reproduction of the Red Square. Players control Lena as the main character of the game, in her search for answers.
With the death of Stalin, all those who surrounded him in life, now fight for the supreme power and control of the nation. Lena, wife of the main character of the original game has found that her husband has been kidnapped and possibly murdered. She has no clue who has done it, but she knows who to ask.
* Continuing from the first game, the action takes place in the Moscow of the mid 50s: every indoor and outdoor location has been painstakingly created following real designs of that time
* Many different locations including subway stations, the Kremlin, Moscow State University and even Red Square
* Weapons of that era have been reproduced with great detail, such as the anti-tank rifle PTRS-41 and the famous Molotov Cocktail
* Multiplayer: death match and special team scenarios, multiplayer maps designed based on real Moscow locations
* A female lead character; Lena, the wife of the main character of the original game
The Stalin Subway: Red Veil Download Minimum System Requirements
* Windows Vista/XP/2000*
* 2 GHz Processor
* 256 MB RAM
* DirectX 9.0c or higher (included)
* DirectX compatible 128 MB graphics card
* DirectX compatible sound card
* 3.5 GB of available hard drive space