The Secrets of College Success: 500 Tips and Tricks Revealed
Jossey-Bass | 2010-07-26 | ISBN: 047087466X 0470885610 | 224 pages | PDF | 1.5 MB
If you’re currently a college student, or plan on being one, you need to check out this book. Written by award-winning professors Lynn Jacobs and Jeremy Hyman, it’s loaded with insider information that only professors know--but few are willing to reveal. The over 600 tips in this book will show you:
* How to pick good courses and avoid bad professors
* How to develop “college-level” skills and habits that’ll put you ahead of the pack
* How to get through the freshman comp, math, language, and lab science requirements--in one try
* How to figure out what’s going to be on the tests, and what professors are looking for in papers and presentations
* How to pick a major you’ll really like--and be good at
* How to get the edge for graduate school--or the inside track to a really good job
* And much more.
The tips are quick and easy-to-use, and the advice is friendly and supportive. It’s as if you had your own personal professor guiding you on the path to college success.