The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Update v1.1.25 Include DLC by Neocore Games
You do not need any previous update for this release, just the main release. Check the included text file for a list of what's been patched.
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing v1.1.25
- Cooldown can no longer be reduced to less than 25% of the original value for that particular level. Cooldown also can no longer be lower than the Global Cooldown value.
Arcane Mechanic DLC:
- Choosing an Arcane Mechanic at character creation the model properly updates from Hunter form.
- Fixed a few Set items that didn't register the number of pieces you equipped correctly.
- The Automated Sentinel Cannons in Gallowsbog have a greater aggression range so they will be more likely to attack you before you see them.
- Arcane Mechanics could use the Gas Mask
- Grenade Launcher damages the Werewolf Totems properly.
- Your character no longer continues the previous command after the Elyctric Sphere expires.
- Casting Firewall counts as mana usage for improving items.
- The Ghastly Shape skill is automatically learned (for free) when it’s unlocked at the end of the first Chapter.
- Finally fixed that tiny little gray box behind the Rage bar. Yay!
- Fixed an issue with skill increases sometimes counting two clicks as three.
- The character no longer gets stuck when casting some of the spells (e.g. Mirror Image) while the cursor is over an obstacle.
- You will hear no more footsteps if you pause the game when your character moves.
- Turrets correctly turn on the client side.
- Blue Blood DLC
- Thaumaturge DLC
- Treasure Hunter Perk
- Scenario Mode DLC
- Veteran Multiplayer Skin
- Arcane Mechanic