The Filmmaker-POSTMORTEM | 4.99 GB
Unlike its predecessors, a predominantly puzzle dominated game, but with an evolving storyline. Unusual in its premise, and ingenious in its implementation.
The Filmmaker, a first-person puzzle-centric horror adventure game by Unimatrix Productions, is the first game to ever attempt to capture the unique feel of the classic Hollywood B-Movie. In the game, players explore the haunted Carson Stiles Gateway Theater in an effort to uncover the theater's secret past, which is linked to an enigmatic filmmaker named Claude Ferucil.
* Point-and-click mouse-driven interface
* High resolution pre-rendered graphics
* Over 35 unique and challenging puzzles!
* Explore a haunted theater AND go inside several movies!
* A truly interactive "B-movie" experience!
PC Requirements: IBM PC or compatible computer, Pentium 733 MHz, Windows XP, Vista, or 7, 64 MB RAM, 2 GB hard drive space, 1024x768 resolution, 24-Bit Color display, 4x or faster CD-ROM drive, and a Windows-compatible sound card and mouse.