The Complete Guide to Professional Wedding Photography: Creating a more profitable and fulfilling business
Focal Press (2007-08-31) | ISBN 0240808908 | Pages: 312 | PDF | 124 MB
Have you ever wondered why some wedding photographers succeed, when many others fail? Why some prosper, while others struggle to make a profit? Or how some can retire young, while others can never afford to stop? In this book, Damien Lovegrove shares with you the secrets of fusing art with commerce and gives you the vital tools needed for great achievement.
This stunning guide by two exceptional wedding photographers at the top of their game is packed with over four hundred pictures all with their own tales to inspire and inform. It provides a simple yet profoundly powerful recipe for success, both for photographers just starting out and seasoned wedding pros alike.
* Discover how to master every aspect of photographing a wedding
* Develop your style, and learn new shooting techniques
* Understand how to read and use light quickly and effectively
* Get to grips with selling, marketing, postproduction and product design
* Improve your customer experience and increase your product value
* Manage your time and become a more effective photographer
* Learn financial mastery and how to avoid financial misery
* Fast track your career and unleash your potential