TextSoap 6.4 | MacOSX | 5.42 MB
TextSoap is a tool designed to easily scrub up your text, ridding you of those annoying forwarding marks, invisible characters, and poor formatting that you often find in email and long text documents.
From cleaning text snippets in email messages, to scrubbing long documents, TextSoap makes it easy for all users of text-based software to quickly and effectively reuse information. TextSoap provides the clean, familiar user interface you've come to expect from Mac OS X software and integrates with a variety of applications.
- Added option to Clean Text Files Automator Action to specify a destination folder (relative to the original file) for the processed file.
- Added option to Clean Text Files Automator Action to specify either a prefix or suffix to the processed file's name.
- Because files are now copied by default, there is no longer a warning when adding Clean Text Files action to your workflow.
- Markdown cleaner is up to 60x faster than previous versions.
- Using an Automator workflow within a cleaner could cause a crash under some circumstances.
- Tweaked textsoapAgent batch file cleaner to provide a more liberal text type match.
- Markdown cleaner could fail and cause all future uses of the cleaner that called it to fail.
- Reverted Services handling code tweaks.
- BBEdit Palette now has a new preference option to always load on BBEdit startup.
- GetTextSoapText/SetTextSoapText actions were removed.
- The mechanims for calling using workflows inside a custom cleaner changed starting in v6.3 and these two actions became obsolete. Both actions simply remained as placeholders to allow users time to remove them.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later.