Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint. Grab your tools and go! Make weapons to fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes. Dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things. Gather resources to create everything you need to make the world your own. Build a house, a fort, or even a castle. People will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey.
But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?
• Sandbox Play
• Randomly generated worlds
• Free Content Updates
- Items: Cobwebs now prevent falling damage correctly.
- Items: Certain 'Dev only' items were removed, as they were for testing only.
- Items: The dark outlines on player and armor sprites have been blended better.
- Items: Torches now work correctly when being placed on wooden platforms.
- Items: Spawning no longer destroys chests that are placed on ground that is removed due to spawn point clearing.
- Items: Sand directly under a chest no longer falls due to gravity.
- NPCs: Guide now explains the use of a hammer and its interactions with walls and placed objects.
- Crash Fixes: Leaving the settings menu via the back button should no longer crash the game.
- Performance: Added a toggle for Frame skip, which can correct some slowdown issues on higher end computers.
- Performance: Optimized Single Player and Multiplayer.
- Performance: Players who haven't cheated will no longer be flagged as a cheater.
- Controls: The Inventory button is now re-mappable.
- Controls: Right clicking and holding on a crafting recipe will craft multiple of the same item to a max of the stack and/or until you run out of materials.
- Items: NEW ITEM : Sticky Bombs, Requires 5 Gel and a Bomb.
- Items: Sand Duping bug fixed.
- Items: Placing a bed far from the spawn no longer causes a player who has set their spawn there to crash on join.
- Items: Mining stone and other hard ores make a 'tink' noise now.
- Items: Hellstone and Obsidian now require at least a Demonite pick to gather.
- Items: Sand no longer spawns within a certain distance of the spawn location, This should remove the chance of spawning in a desert with no wood to use.
- Items: Hellstone now correctly takes as long to dig as meteor does.
- Items: The clay pot item now has the correct size.
- Performance: Frame-skip is now correctly ON by default for new players.
- Performance: Increased Client Side Multiplayer stability. Should resolve many crash causes.
- Performance: Corrected a bug where players would intermittently not take falling damage.
- Performance: The world file is now saved to a temporary file that is copied over to the actual save file. This prevents world corruption when saving is interrupted.
- Performance: Fixed a bug that disabled some error handling. Overall game stability should be improved.
- GUI: The version number of the game now shows on the title screen.
- GUI: Typing numbers in chat no longer changes your selected item in your hotbar.
- Server: Servers now listen to all IP addresses on the hosting PC, regardless of how many network connections are active.
- Server: Typing "localhost" instead of your own local IP address will connect to your own same-PC server.
- Server: The games default port is no longer ELEET (31337) it is now 7777.
- Server: Client will now resolve a hostname into its IP address, for example, if randomsite.org ran a server, you could type randomsite.org as the IP address and be able to connect.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 1.6 GHz
• 512 MB RAM