TeraByte Image for Windows v2.5.6 | 7.26 MB
Image for Windows is an affordable, reliable Drive image backup and Restore solution That Provides an Easy and Convenient Way to Completely backup all your hard drive's data and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire ™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD or DVD. The Image for Windows package includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition (s) or drive (s) you need to recover. It's that easy.
• Total Reliability - gives an opportunity to check each byte, which supports.
• Convenience - Runs directly from Windows and when used with PHYLock ™ addition, creates a true image of the Windows partition directly, without requiring a reboot.
• Security - your back copies can be protected using a simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
• Changed Data Backup - backup option allows you to copy only the data that has changed since the last full backup was created.
• Simple, Wizard-Driven interface - easy for the first time and every time.
• Maximum Compression - by default, compression is applied to images of the image that you create.
• Maximum Speed - If backup speed is important, you can bypass compression entirely.
Optical Drive • Support - You can burn directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
• Bootable Rescue Discs - whenever you record directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it automatically becomes a bootable Restore disk.
• Restore individual files or folder - using the free add TBIView, you can view the contents of files, and optionally restore individual files or folders.
• Compatibility - Automatically recognizes and supports the employed FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and the division of XFS. Separation from other types of file can be supported fully. Supports all standard separation in MBR, EMBR, or GPT
• Windows Servers - an automatic support for desktops and servers with Windows.
• Cost Effectiveness - includes Image for DOS and Image for Linux, making this unique opportunity and a full disk solution for the display.
• Flexibility - restores the separation, regardless of file system on restoring division. This allows you to restore the separation NTFS in Windows 98 or even DOS.
• Wide-Ranging Device Support - Compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 external driver. Image for DOS supports these drivers directly, without requiring complicated driver installation. (Image for Windows simply uses the drivers already available under Windows).
• Image for Windows - using Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions allow you to recover your data even when Windows will not start.
• Network Support - saves the backup to Any engine that is available for Windows.
• RAID Support - easy to work with on-board hardware based on programmable hardware RAID.
• Command Line Support - powerful and full command line is built, allowing you to automate backup or restore procedure.
• Image File Validation - allows you to fully verify the integrity of disk files, or as part of a backup process at all times.
• Restored Partition Expansion - restoring the image of the disk, you can expand the restored partition to occupy any free space, which would be rescheduled.
• Selectable Image File Sizes - If you wish, you can specify the maximum size for disk image files that are created. This allows you to create an image file that is fully consistent with removable media.
• Total Reliability. Provides the Option to verify each and every Byte it backs up.
• Convenience. Directly runs from Windows and When used with the free PHYLock ™ add-on, it CAN create a True image of the Windows partition Itself, Without requiring a reboot.
• Security. New in version 2: Your backups CAN be secured using simple password protection, or encryption.
• Changed Data Backup. New in version 2: Differential backup Option Allows you to backup data That Only Has changed since the last full backup Was Created.
• Simple, Wizard-Driven interface - Easy to use the First time, and every time.
• Maximum Compression - By default , compression is Applied to the Drive you create Images.
• Maximum Speed - If backup speed is paramount, you CAN Bypass compression Entirely.
• Optical Drive Support - You CAN save Directly to a CD or DVD disc.
• Bootable Rescue Discs. Whenever you save Directly to a CD or DVD, it will Automatically Become a bootable Restore disc.
• Large Drive Support. GPT compatible Supporting Drives larger than 2TiB.
• Restore Individual Files or Folders. Using the free add-on TBIView, you CAN View the Contents of the Drive image files, and optionally Restore Individual files or Folders Within Them.
• Compatibility. Automatically recognizes and backs up used area of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and XFS partitions. Partitions with other file system types can be backed up in their entirety. Supports all Standard Both partitions in an MBR or EMBR.
• Windows Servers. Supports Both Workstation and Server versions of Windows.
• Cost Effectiveness. Includes Image for DOS and Image for Linux at no Additional charge, making it a Uniquely affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
• Flexibility. Restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being restored. This gives you the power to restore NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS (just as a Couple of examples).
• Wide-Ranging Device Support. Compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 external drives. Better yet, Image for DOS supports these drives directly, without requiring complicated driver installation. (Image for Windows simply uses the drivers Already AVAILABLE under Windows.)
• Power. Using Image for DOS or Image for Linux (each of Which is included with the Purchase of Image for Windows) versions Gives you the Ability to recover your data, even if Windows will not start.
• Network Support. Save backups to Any Drive Accessible to Windows Itself.
RAID Support - Works seamlessly with on-Board • hardware and firmware-based RAID.
• Command Line Support. Powerful, complete command line Support is Built in, Allowing you to automate backup or Restore Procedures.
• Image File Validation. Allows you to thoroughly check the integrity of the disk image files, either as part of the backup process, or at any time thereafter. Terabyte imaging products are renown for Their Thorough and accurate Validation process.
• Restored Partition Expansion. When restoring an image, you CAN Expand the restored partition to occupy Any free space That Would be Left over.
• Selectable Image File Sizes. If desired, you can specify a maximum size for the disk image files that are created. This allows you to create image files that readily fit on the removable media of your choice.