TechSmith have released the new major update of SnagIt 12. Image and Video Screen Capture..
Sometimes words aren't enough. Use images and videos to show people exactly what you're seeing. Snagit gives you an easy way to quickly provide better feedback, create clear documentation, and change the way you work together.
Images and Videos in Minutes
No matter what you're working on, Snagit helps you capture great looking images and videos with just a few clicks. Easily customize any screenshot with effects, or show off what's important with Snagit's markup tools. You can also create quick videos by recording your screen.
Make sure to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel perfect accuracy.
Drop the confusion from your conversations. Snagit comes stocked with customizable arrows, blur, colorful speech bubbles, and more to mark up your image captures.
Additional Features in Snagit for Windows
- Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- If you're an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.
13 May, 2014: Snagit v12.0.0 Major Release
- Windows External Version History
- Added video trimming to allow you to cut out sections of your video.
- Introduced new method of capturing that no longer requires choosing image or video and allows you to modify your selected area before finalizing the capture.
- Major refresh of Snagit Editor.
- We are no longer supporting Windows XP/Vista.
- Improved save workflow to give you an easier way to keep your original video captures.
- Added a dedicated way to create, edit, and manage your Snagit profiles.
- No longer contains text capture mode.
- Transitioned "OneClick" into an all new "Capture Window," which provides immediate, single click access to all capture profiles as well as the new capture workflow.
- Added in-product training content to make sure you better understand video trimming and profiles.
- Added a way to directly tag single captures.
- We now require .NET 4 Full.
TechSmith SnagIt 12.0.0 Build 1001 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom