SnagIt, the award-winning screen-capture software.
TechSmith SnagIt 220.127.116.11 (Incl Keys for Academic, Multi Users and Single Licences)
Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Capture and share an article, image, or Web page directly from your screen. Or, capture and share any part of any application that runs on your PC. Automatically save in one of 23 file formats, or send to the printer, to your e-mail, or to the clipboard. Use SnagIt’s built-in editors to modify, annotate, and enhance your images and the Catalog Browser to organize your files. Increase your productivity while quickly creating professional presentations and flawless documentation. With powerful new features that allow you to edit previously placed objects, capture embedded links and add interactivity to your captures, SnagIt 11 makes it easier than ever before to capture, edit, and share anything on your screen.
Changes in Snagit v11.0.0 (28 February, 2012):
* Improved video capture.
* Added MP4 support for video output.
* Added spell checking to callouts and text capture.
* Added Camtasia Studio output, Screencast.com output, and YouTube output to the default install.
* Improved scrolling capture support for Google Chrome.
* Added more increments to the zoom slider in editor.
* Added support for working in natural units (inches and centimeters) for image sizing.
* Restricted the use of GIF and 256-color image files to only during opening and saving.
* Added an option to prevent automatically saving captures.
* Improved Snagit’s performance, particularly for images with transparency.
* Removed support for several file formats including .msp, .cal, .pcx, .raw, etc.
* Removed the ability to capture full screen DOS windows.
* Removed the ability to capture icons from .exe and .dll files.
* Removed the “Create Web Page” feature.
* Removed the Web Capture mode.
* Removed the ability to capture from DirectX applications.
* Removed various region capture options including capturing triangle region, a rounded rectangle region, an ellipse region, etc.
* Fixed several problems where security software interfered with Snagit’s installation and functionality.
* Fixed a bug where upgrading to a new version of Snagit required restarting Internet Explorer.
* Fixed a bug where moving saved .snag files to new directories caused the files to become corrupted.
* Fixed a crash bug that would occur when using the perspective/shear effect.
Homepage – http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp