Scene Group TSZ bring the new updated version of TechSmith Camtasia Studio. A total new UI with updated features.
Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Everything you need for stunning video
Simply bring in your footage or record a video of your screen, then use the simple editor in Camtasia to create a high-quality video.
Choose your footage
Create a great looking video, even if you've never made one before. Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen or import your own camera footage.
Make your edits
Edit videos in no-time. Our drag-and-drop video editor lets you easily add professional-quality titles, animations, music, transitions, and more.
Create your video
Anyone can make an engaging video with Camtasia. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to outsource your videos or spend months learning a complicated system.
Stunning video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer's processor with 64-bit performance. You'll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
You'll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
What's New in Version 9.0.0:
- New Behaviors as way to quickly animate images, video, or text
- New callouts
- New captions workflow
- New 64-bit engine for faster editing and encoding
- New default assets in asset library
- Drag and drop assets, effects, and more right to canvas
- Canvas editing
- Ability to share projects with Mac
- Color adjustments (brightness, contrast, saturation)
- Voice narration improvements
- Quizzing improvements
- Quizzing per question feedback
- Animated GIF support
- UI updates (more similarities with Mac)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024x768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
Use either of the following two methods to register the application.
Remove all techsmith blocked entries from the hosts file. If you've previously blocked this product hosts, your hosts file should contain the following entries - remove them.
NOTE! Without removing the entries, the registration will not be completed. Completely block the program executables in your firewall
Launch the application, and use our Keygen to register it.
Add the following entries to your hosts file
Generate a registration code using our Keygen.
This will also generate a keyfile named RegInfo.ini in the current keygen directory.
Copy the generated RegInfo.ini to %programdata%\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9\ overwriting existing file if necessary.
Launch the application.