Here's the new version of Camtasia Studio.. "Good Video Editing Software; Best Screen Capture"
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your on-screen activity or import HD camera video, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
• Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
• Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus™
• Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow™
• Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
• Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio makes everything from training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Which makes you look even smarter, too.
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses… the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio's extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
20 May, 2014: Camtasia Studio v8.4.0 Minor Release
- Removed support for the Windows XP operating system
- Added a cross platform Techsmith Recording format (.trec) that allows users to record on Camtasia (Mac) and edit in Camtasia (Win), or vice-versa
- Added the ability to turn tracks off, which hides the visuals and mutes the audio on the track
- Added a timeline context menu option to remove all empty tracks
- Added variable speed playback to the MP4 video player
- Added support for files recorded in AVCHD, if codecs are already installed on user's system
- Added the ability for a .camproj to default to the last-used Editing Dimensions
- Fixed a bug where a crash could occur when logging into Camtasia's Google Drive Import/Export service
- Fixed a bug where an HTML production with captions could not be viewed locally in Chrome
- Fixed a bug where the webcam video and recorded audio could slowly drift out of sync
- Fixed a bug where audio previewing could skip at stitches or splitsFFixed a bug where .mov files created using the animation codec would be unusable in Camtasia
- Fixed a bug where users without Powerpoint installed would receive an error accessing Tools > Options > Partners
- Fixed a bug where the Tools > Options > Partners tab could show the incorrect state of the Powerpoint add-in
- Fixed a bug where a 'click to continue' hotspot could pause at the wrong time
- Fixed a bug where media could still be moved onto a locked track
- Fixed a bug where using 'split at all markers' would create an undo point for every split
- Fixed a bug where callouts can look distorted when opening a Camtasia Studio 7 project in Camtasia Studio 8
- Fixed a bug where Camtasia would hang when trying to update a media with a file that was restored from the Recycle Bin
- Fixed a bug where SCORM reporting could be incorrect when using multiple quizzes in one video
- Updated product branding
1.Disconnect internet and if also if u can, block Camtasia's internet access/online validation with firewall
2. Block this URL in host file by enter the following below;
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc - file 'hosts' - add this URL
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8.4.0 Build 1691 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom