Here's the new version of Camtasia Studio.. "Good Video Editing Software; Best Screen Capture"
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your on-screen activity or import HD camera video, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
• Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
• Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus™
• Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow™
• Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
• Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio makes everything from training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Which makes you look even smarter, too.
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses… the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio’s extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
17 December, 2013: Camtasia Studio v8.2.1 Maintenance Release
- Fixed a memory leak for media files on the timeline that was leading to high memory use and instability
- Fixed a crash when double clicking a media while it is transferring from the Fuse mobile app
- Fixed a bug where users with a Lectora production preset got stuck in the production preset manager
- Fixed a bug where temporary files were written to the user's Windows temporary folder instead of the custom temporary folder location specified inside the editor Tools > Options dialog
1.Disconnect internet and if also if u can, block Camtasia’s internet access/online validation with firewall
2. Block this URL in host file by enter the following below;
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc - file 'hosts' - add this URL
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8.2.1 Build 1423 - Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud