Here's the new version of Camtasia Studio.. "Good Video Editing Software; Best Screen Capture"
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your on-screen activity or import HD camera video, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
• Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
• Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus™
• Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow™
• Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
• Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio makes everything from training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Which makes you look even smarter, too.
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses… the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio’s extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
19 November, 2013: Camtasia Studio v8.2 Minor Release
- Added import of videos and images from Google Drive
- Added sharing of video to Google Drive
- Added import of videos and images from mobile devices using TechSmith Fuse for iOS and Android
- Fixed a bug where the closing XML tag was sometimes missing from a saved project which caused errors when the project was reopened
- Fixed a bug where the Check for Update dialog could show on every run when the user was offline
- Fixed a bug where enabling mouse click sounds in the Recorder did not produce mouse click sounds in the recording file
- Fixed a bug where recordings were added at the beginning of the timeline instead of being added at the playhead when coming from Recorder
- Fixed a bug where using a transparent color with a watermark shows as black instead of transparent
- Fixed a bug where a crash could occur while drawing waveforms for some audio clips
- Fixed a bug where dragging media from the library to the timeline did not work when the same media could be added through the right click menu
- Fixed a bug where attempting to import an unsupported file with a long path could lead to a hang
1.Disconnect internet and if also if u can, block Camtasia’s internet access/online validation with firewall
2. Block this URL in host file by enter the following below;
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc - file 'hosts' - add this URL
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8.2.0 Build 1416 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Extabit - Letitbit