Here's the new version of Camtasia Studio.. "Good Video Editing Software; Best Screen Capture"
Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future. Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk.
• Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
• Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus™
• Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow™
• Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
• Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio makes everything from training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Which makes you look even smarter, too.
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses… the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio’s extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
Changes in 8.1.2 Build 1327:
· Added a partial fix for an issue where the top half of WMV files shows up black. This was caused by a recent Windows update, and we are working with Microsoft toward a full fix.
· Fixed an installer bug which caused some 811 updates to fail, and resulted in the 8.x release being completely uninstalled
· Fixed a hang on exit which left Camtasia Studio running and unable be restarted until the hung instance was killed in Task Manager
1.Disconnect internet and if also if u can, block Camtasia’s internet access/online validation with firewall
2. Block this URL in host file by enter the following below;
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc - file 'hosts' - add this URL
Download from Extabit - Uploaded - DizzCloud - Datafile