Here's the new version of Camtasia Studio for Mac.. "Good Video Editing Software; Best Screen Capture"
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your on-screen activity or import HD camera video, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
• Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
• Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus™
• Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow™
• Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
• Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio makes everything from training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Which makes you look even smarter, too.
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses… the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio’s extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
01/28/2014: Camtasia for Mac 2.7.0:
- Made improvements to the Relay plugin
- Added the ability to crop annotations
- Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
- Fixed an issue with files imported from Fuse do not have thumbnails
- Fixed an issue where images are imported sideways from Fuse
- Fixed a crash when resizing an annotation while pressing Command
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking a .cmproj opens an untitled project also
- Fixed an issue where the playhead does not move on a ripple delete when using the context menu on a selected region
- Fixed an issue with media scaling while dragging control points
- Added the ability that when a track is hidden associated markers are also hidden
1. Install Camtasia 2.7
2. If you're using Moutain Lion OS version, before running Camtasia 2.7 disable "Gatekeeper" feature.
3. Apply patch.
4. Enjoy !
Camtasia.2.7_OSX_CRK-FFF - Uploaded - RapidGator - TurboBit