Here's the new version of Camtasia Studio for Mac.. "Good Video Editing Software; Best Screen Capture"
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your on-screen activity or import HD camera video, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
• Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
• Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus™
• Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow™
• Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
• Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio makes everything from training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Which makes you look even smarter, too.
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses… the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio’s extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
11/19/2013: Camtasia for Mac 2.6.0
- Added import of videos and images from Google Drive
- Added sharing of video to Google Drive
- Added import of videos and images from mobile devices using TechSmith Fuse for iOS and Android
- Added Ctrl+Shift modifier to use snapping while trimming a media with the mouse on the timeline
- Fixed a bug where exporting would continue after the user clicked the cancel button
- Fixed a bug where you could get into a state where changes to audio actions were not applied
- Fixed a bug where a volume adjustment could end up inside a visual action leading to a crash
- Fixed a bug where clicking on the playhead drop line would deselect the media behind it, making editing a media near the playhead more difficult.
- Fixed a bug where the double arrow callout could be clipped when the width is set to 100.
- Fixed a bug where the Update File context menu in the clip bin should have been disabled because selecting it would have no effect.
- Fixed a bug where copy and paste of an animation could change the interpolator on the animation
- Fixed a bug where the drop zones don't draw correctly when dragging an effect to a rotated media on the canvas.
- Fixed a bug where it took two undo actions to remove a video effect after adding it
- Fixed a bug where the Mix to mono setting was not saved on a stitched media
- Fixed a bug where you could not tab between input boxes when adjusting the canvas dimensions
1. Install Camtasia 2.6
2. If you're using Moutain Lion OS version, before running Camtasia 2.6 disable "Gatekeeper" feature.
3. Apply patch.
4. Enjoy !
TechSmith Camtasia for Mac 2.6.0 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Extabit - Letitbit